-->

Thursday 11 October 2012

Sensitive o.O???

   Assalamualaikum and hola...its been quiet a long time im not post any news, just because i have no idea...hehe...ok back to my title hmm...SENSITIVE...must be you all think that im sensitive and easily get angry...ha...about that just sometimes la ...but its about another thing...i don't know how and why im the person who like and easily to cry... :(  when im in duty and there's will be someone will make me uneasy and trying to make me angry because of their stubborn...when im realy want to scold them and make me really angry i don't why i will cry not because im weak just my feeling feel hurt and just simply cry and don't even ask my permission to cry just crying out...hehe...just kidding.
   Then,what make me feel want to laugh there was a friend of mine...she was my lovely,funny,sporting and everything ...her name is (secret)... when i was same class with her a few years ago...when i just finish crying and while crying...she like tease me she said face when crying is like crown pulak not like clown because my nose when cry and after cry my nose must be very red its just like clown...then we just laugh that time haha...
    When im in bad mood and sad my friends must be trying to make me stay calm and make me laugh and im feel comfort with them...hehe...
    Ok thats all for today i hope you all will like it and who want laugh ,wondering or anything its ok just thank you for read this latest post...thank you for whose willing to read my post especially to my dear friend....haha...                Hola and Assalamualaikum... ^-^       

No comments:

Post a Comment